sorry for my long absence.......

Here's some lovely photos that I took today to make up for it :)




I love this flower. The End.




Its so hard to believe that summer is almost over! It slipped by so fast. 

But, I am thankful for the little summer I had. I've made so many memories. Friends, family, and a wonderful vacation made this a very sweet summer. 

But now, its going to be hard. I'm heading into my sophomore year of high-school. Things are changing. Way too fast. Nothing will be the same this year. Just thinking about it makes me want to drop down into my reading chair and moan.

But, there is a silver lining in this dismal cloud. Its gonna be okay. I'll survive, and I think I'll emerge from my sophomore year a completely different person, hopefully a better one. 

All in all, I think this year will be good for me. I've realized lately that I can't be counting on other people to get me through life, which I have been doing way too much. Life has been really good for me lately. I think its time for a challenge.

Who knew that relaxing could turn you into such a philosopher? :)


What was your favorite thing you have done this summer?

4 comments:

  1. Well, I REALLY like hiking in the Grand Canyon with you even though you were always way ahead of me. :) I also enjoyed watching "LarkRise to Candleford" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Larkrise to Candleford has been really fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have a great year!! I know you are up to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. Summer went by WAY too fast...but I loved it anyway. I did some traveling, lots of crafts, and spent time with friends and family while getting closer to God. So it was amazing. Last year of high school, here I come. :)
    PS I'm your newest follower!

    www.loveisthethingwithwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete