memories

Ahhh, I'm finally back. My week off was wonderful, thanks for asking. :)

I thought I'd do a year's end post with some of the highlights of my year. Some are from the beginning of the year, some memories just made.

Let the photo dump begin...









photo credit-my mom



picking up a camera for the very first time in May
//
going to summer camp with my Youth Group and jumping into the freezing cold lake
//
getting baptized in July
//
a visit from the W. family
//
going to the beach
//
photo shoots with my sister
//
the three straight days of rain this month
//
thanksgiving up at my grandparents' house
//
christmas baking with the H. family
//
continuing our tradition of my dad taking my sister and I to the Nutcracker. Props to you dad, 10 years and still going strong!
//
doing advent in candlelight on Christmas day when all our family had left
//
looking back and seeing God's providence throughout the year. It has been a rather strange and difficult year for our family, but looking back, I can see a purpose and direction for all the craziness.



What have you learned this year?

xoxo,
--Abi

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera do you use? Beautiful pictures!
    //
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I use my mom's Nikon D40x with a 50mm lens. I am currently saving up for a Nikon D5000.

    Thanks for asking!

    --Abi :)

    ReplyDelete