i got a journaling makeover

I really needed a restart in my journaling. I have been feeling like I've become too caught up in making my journals perfect, and they are not.

So I got a journaling makeover today.

I pulled out my cute blank notebook my parents got me from Paris and just stared at it for a little while. I didn't have a clear view of what I wanted exactly from a journal. I just knew I was tired of a diary-esque journal.

Then I knew what I was going to do...

I am going to force myself to actually write down my thoughts instead of just my daily life. My journal is where I am going to chronicle my thoughts and favorite poems and quotes and concert tickets. And drawings and funny things my sister says and all the little things that we miss so often. And I'm not going to try to make it perfect.

So I opened it.

I have only one voice, but I'm gonna sing for all it's worth

One Voice by The Wailin' Jennys on Grooveshark



Do you journal?

xoxo,
--Abi

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do! and that song is absolutely lovely =D definitely a new favorite. thanks.

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the Wailin' Jennys? Love them.

    ReplyDelete