photo challenge finalists!

Hello lovelies, ready for some photo challenge finalists? Y'all had such amazing photos! I am blown away by everyone's creativity, and I definitely want to do a challenge again soon. I couldn't decide between three pictures, so I am going to let you all decide for me!

Kyla @ Freckles Aren't Contagious - Wow. I love the angle, the focus, and the colors in this shot. Well done!

Oriana @ Pieces of a Real Heart - The colors in this photo are stunning. And you have great composition as well. Good job!

Annie Rose @ Azalea Blue - I love the colors and your composition. Another cool thing is the hint of a spiderweb stretching from one of the daisies. Great editing!

Now you can vote! On the sidebar, there is a poll where you can vote for your favorite. Voting will be open until Friday, April 27th. Good luck to all the finalists!

xoxo,
--Abi

2 comments:

  1. All the three photos here are superb! And normally, when they are all superb, I have the most difficult time voting.

    Jemimah C.
    <a href="http://beautifulblankpages.blogspot.com/>Beautiful Blank Pages</a>

    ReplyDelete