it takes a long time to become young --pablo picasso


{1} Like the new design? I was suffering for a change. This design officially takes the cake for biggest headache in the history of blog designs. I need a nap.

{2} I have decided to do a vlog, even though the thought makes me shake with nervousness. So bring on the questions y'all. :)

{3} Headscarves are awesome.

{4} Striped short-sleeved turtlenecks are also awesome.

{5} I have done 10 math lessons in the last three days. And that is not an exaggeration. And that is why I am talking like this.

{6} I will now go and take that much needed nap.

xoxo,
--Abi

3 comments:

  1. 1. Love your headscarf!!!
    2. Love love your new blog design,
    3. And....I can't wait for your vlog!!!


    Lizzy
    www.lizziebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VVVVVVLLLOOOGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design! and my question for your vlog is: what inspired you to start vlogging? and what is your pet peeve?
    -kinga

    ReplyDelete